Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Chillies

Good news came out when "Kat" said "Guyz am talking the winners to Chillies" .... so we started our treasure hunt it was nice i guess but not as interesting as the free visit to petrosains... it was soooooo awesome ... The most awesome part was when me , Haytham and Ali went into a challenge in the Go-Kart simulateor n of course I won :P ....

I forgot to mention that our group name now is "Yo Cool" and of course we had the best moto and the best energizer .... I didn't say that but this was said by the other lame groups .

Now the funny part came :) .... me, Haytham and Ali spent around 2 hrs trying 2 find wheels of a "lego" to make a lego car let's c what was said by haytham..

Haytham: shit Guyz i can't find a wheel for my F1 car but the design is damn good i can't believe that i did that.

ME: "oh com'on man!".... its just a game hehehe

Ali: I am Lame

but it was nice it reminded me of me back in the days ..... so Guyz i hope we can enjoy more n more in this program ... c u all guyz :)

No comments: